[GRASS-user] SWAT Integration?

Stefan Luedtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Tue Mar 20 04:18:33 EDT 2012

Most of us us SWIM from -

http://www.pik-potsdam.de/research/climate-impacts-and-vulnerabilities/models/swim

- that was derived from SWAT some years ago and many work with a
mapwindow interface.

There is  GRASS interface that has the same history like the model
itself- derived from the former SWAT-GRASS interface- maybe it is the
same besides some minor changes.

I compiled it with the help of a colleague on Ubuntu 10.04 and GRASS
6.4.2 from the repos. The source was from the colleague as well.

SWIM and SWAT are not very different- it all depends on what you are up
to of course.

However, the interface is quite buggy but use able if you know the
workarounds.

Cheers,

STefan