[GRASS-user] r.surf.nnbathy and nnbathy installation

Danny Luque Ramirez dalura86 at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:24:07 EDT 2012

Hi Community,

I've tried to install the nnbathy utility to use it with r.surf.nnbathy.
Well the compilation worked out and nnbathy is now avaibale under
/usr/local/bin .
I've put the shell script r.surf.nnbathy into my addon folder:
/home/danny/interpolation
And it is also executable.

When im trying do start the interpolation process, nothing happens.
I use following command line:
r.surf.nnbathy input=gfa_niep_rast output=delaunay_niep_nn alg=l

When I try to get the help of nnbathy --help nothing happens,too.

What could i have done wrong? Any ideas?

Cheers,
Danny