[GRASS-user] Interpolate scatter data with faults?

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Fri Mar 23 18:01:02 EDT 2012

Tom,

Somehow I did not mention in the body of my message the word "fault".
It must be Friday J  Anyways, I am looking for a way to interpolate data
that takes faults into consideration.  Something like this:
http://surfit.sourceforge.net/surfit/fault__aniso_8tcl-example.html.
I'd use surfit, but it appears to be abandoned (haven't been updated
since 2006).

Bob