[GRASS-user] How to extract multiple raster values to points

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 04:23:57 EDT 2012

Hello,
I would suggest to use v.what.rast with multiple runs - one for each
of the raster maps. It's more simple than passing around coordinate
pairs.
Or if other sampling strategies are required (i.e. with bilinear
interpolation), the v.sample is the right tool.

Maris.

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/v.what.rast.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/v.sample.html

2012. gada 23. marts 18:39 Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com> rakstīja: