[GRASS-user] problems with gparser-options in python-script

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Thu May 3 07:16:25 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have some questions concerning the behaviour of gparser.
In the attachment you can find a example-python-script.

Somehow the output from gparser for X (see script) is strange: I try
to use it in a if-command but somehow I fail.
The output when X is set to 'A a' should be a "juhuu" but it isn't.
I was looking for the bug in my code but somehow I couldn't find it.
When I  replace the options for X with A,B and C (single Letters), it
seems to work...Is there a problem with spaces in the options of gparser?

I am working on GRASS6.5SVN on Mac OS X 10.6.8.

Can anyone try the script and reproduce the error? Does anyone have ideas where the problem in the script is located?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Johannes