[GRASS-user] Negative raster values from i.landsat.dehaze

James Travers traversjames at yahoo.ie
Fri May 4 07:16:45 EDT 2012

Hi Hamish & Markus,

Thanks for the quick replies.  I did have a look around the documentation for the functionality provided by r.univar, but I think the fact that I couldn't see it in any of the relevant examples put me off track.

The comment solution makes sense, and I don't think it is a file that needs extensive commenting, but coming from a UNIX background the hash marks screamed comment at me - maybe angle brackets would be a better choice in the documentation:

<--------- start of control file ----->

I will try again later with them removed anyway.

Cheers,
Jamie