[GRASS-user] wms import fail

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 21:13:37 EDT 2012

Javier wrote:
> Hi, Im trying to import some maps from Inegi Server
> http://gaia.inegi.org.mx/NLB/mdm5.wms
>
> but I only have this mesage. What can I do?
>
> 2012-05-11 14:44:51 URL:http://gaia.inegi.org.mx/NLB/mdm5.wms [120596] ->
> "/home/loki/grassdata/DF/Df_ASTGMT2_UTM_WGS84/PERMANENT/.tmp/valhalla/11235.0capabilities.xml" > [1]
> sed: -e expresión #1, carácter 19: opción desconocida para `s'
> grep: escribiendo la salida: Tubería rota
> grep: escribiendo la salida: Tubería rota

Hi,

could you provide more details please[*]? Which version of GRASS, which platform you run it on, exact command line usage, translations of error messages to English (run "export LC_ALL=C" before the command).

thanks,
Hamish

[*] fyi for everyone, there are some hints at:
  http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Bugs#Reporting_bugs
  http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Mailing_list_etiquette#Some_requests