[GRASS-user] Calculate stream order from digitized hydrology network

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:36:45 EDT 2012

There is a software from the people at Rio de Janeiro State University
that should do what you want. It's called HydroFlow

http://www.fgel.uerj.br/labgis/hydroflow/en/index_ingles.htm

I used it once and it's quite simple to run. Results are also very
good but you can't have loops in your drainadge.

Better yet, it's open source :)

Cheers
Daniel