[GRASS-user] Fwd: [SAC] mail./lists.osgeo.org migration

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri May 25 06:31:58 EDT 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net>
Date: Thu, May 24, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Subject: [SAC] mail./lists.osgeo.org migration
To: System Administration Committee Discussion/OSGeo <sac at lists.osgeo.org>

Hi,
I'm planning to migrate Postfix and Mailman to the new "mail" VM this
Saturday afternoon (European time) ....  if weather and my family
permit.

Please don't depend on reliable OSGeo EMail communication on Saturday
afternoon, I suspect all OSGeo EMail service to be out of service for a
couple of hours.  List admins please be prepared for a few hiccups to
be ironed out after the transition.

Cheers,
       Martin.