[GRASS-user] Report from ongoing GRASS GIS Community Sprint in Prague

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 26 12:08:07 EDT 2012

Greetings from the GRASS GIS Community Sprint 2012 in Prague.
With a peak participation of 16 persons, we are proceeding very well.
Find the current activity report at:
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012

Photos will be uploaded soon!

We are grateful for the support which we have received to organize
this GRASS Community Sprint. Special thanks to our sponsors:

 * GFOSS.it, the Italian OSGeo chapter) - 1400 Euro
 * Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) - 1000 Euro
 * FOSSGIS e.V. - 1000 Euro
 * Stefan Sylla, sylla-consult, Frankfurt, Germany - 500 Euro
 * Lubos Mitas, NC, USA - 200 Euro

Best
Markus