[GRASS-user] Measure distance message

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 4 08:58:06 PST 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Aldo Clerici <aldo.clerici at unipr.it> wrote:
> Dear GRASS users and developers,
>
> In using the Measure distance option in the Analyze map function of the GUI
> I’m getting the message reported in the attachment. Something to fix in the
> module or something wrong in my configuration
> (grass-6.4.svn_src_snapshot_2012_09_15)?

I have tried with the latest 6.4.svn and can confirm that the
distance measure tool is broken. Start NC, measure, then

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/neteler/grass64/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-
gnu/etc/wxpython/mapdisp/frame.py", line 936, in OnMeasure

style = self._layerManager.goutput.cmd_output.StyleWarning
AttributeError
:
'GMConsole' object has no attribute 'cmd_output'

Markus