[GRASS-user] Error down loading the source code for ps.atlas & d.hyperlink

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 6 06:26:03 PST 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:21 AM, SWAPAN GHOSH <swap.ghsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I can not download the source code for ps.atlas and d.hyperlink. Any body
> can help me. I need it for my own developement.

... both where hosted externally. I have contacted the respective authors and
received the scripts (yes, within 8 hours).

The scripts + Makefile + docs are now in GRASS Addons:
(and should also be installable with g.extension).
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass6/display/d.hyperlink
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass6/postscript/ps.atlas

See also
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/AddOns/GRASS_6#d.hyperlink
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/AddOns/GRASS_6#ps.atlas

Please note that these scripts were developed for GRASS 6.0 and might
need tiny updates.

Best
Markus

--