[GRASS-user] 6.5svn: Opening Saved Workspace Closes Display Window

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 6 14:08:27 PST 2012

   One of my presentations has 1 raster map and 15 vector maps. Rather than
manually loading and configuring all these each time I saved the setup in a
workspace file (*.gxw). However, when I now try to open this file the
display window closes as the individual maps load in the layer manager.

   A) This does not seem to be correct behavior and

   2) I cannot find a way to open the display window from the layer manager
window.

   Pointer(s) needed!

Rich