[GRASS-user] r.fuzzy.system output definition

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:12:20 PST 2012

Hi,

yes I got r.fuzzy.system working now. The output map in the rule file
must definitely be _OUTPUT_,
nothing else. This is also stated in the text of the article: "A new
GRASS GIS fuzzy inference system
for massive data analysis"  in Computers and Geosciences.
But as I followed actually the example of the rule file in the article
(table 3), which is
clearly wrong, I was on the wrong path.
Anyway, everything solved now and it works!

best,
Johannes