[GRASS-user] Bug Report: 6.5svn

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Nov 7 11:55:17 PST 2012

   I tried 3 times to create a OSGeo user account, but each attempt failed.
So, I'll report the bugs here.

   When editing a vector map in the display window and accidently selecting a
line that should not be removed, a second left-click does not re-display the
line. It is deleted as if a right-click had been sent from the pointy
device. Exiting the digitizing function and selecting 'do not save changes'
saves them anyway; the line is gone. Serious PITA. This has been an issue
for several months but I've ignored it until today.

   On another issue, if a label is selected to be displayed and the map's
properties are again selected, the attribute column for the label is blanked
out and must be reset.

Rich