[GRASS-user] Is r.damflood is suitable for grass6.5

SWAPAN GHOSH swap.ghsh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:11:22 PST 2012

Dear Roberto,

No I am not working on grass7. I  use grass6.5 windows version. So for unix
like flavour we use mingw open source. If possible please give me the
dependent library & header where I can get the used function definition. If
I get then I can try it for old raster library or merge the new library. I
see your code actually some fucnction called here not defined in our
library.

I change some portion like-

  /*module = G_define_module();
  G_add_keyword(_("raster"));
  G_add_keyword(_("dambreak"));
  G_add_keyword(_("model"));
  module->description = _("Estimate the area potentially inundated in case
of dam
  break");*/

  module = G_define_module();
  module->keywords =(_("raster,dambreak,model"));
  module->description = _("Estimate the area potentially inundated in case
of dam break");

 please see the error for calling-

 G_find_raster2
 Rast_open_old
 Rast_allocate_f_buf
 etc.

I am C++ developer if get the new then can redesign the old.

Thanks & Regards,

Swapan