[GRASS-user] Is r.damflood is suitable for grass6.5

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:47:34 PST 2012

Hi,

2012/11/8 SWAPAN GHOSH <swap.ghsh at gmail.com>:
> I am trying to compile source code in Mingw environment for r.damflood. But
> I have a problem that some libary is missing in my environment. Can you
> please send me the .exe file by remaning as r.damflood.txt. Is it run
> succesfully in Grass6.5.

all addons are automatically build for winGRASS. You can install them
from the GUI (Settings -> Addons -> Install). The binaries are
available at [1]. I didn't find r.damflood, just r.dam (which failed)
[2].

Martin

[1] http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass65/addons/
[2] http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass65/addons/logs/r.dam.log