[GRASS-user] How to split raster map by specified rows

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 02:47:22 PST 2012

The function r.tileset (
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.tileset.html) allows
you to split your raster layer in user-defined tiles (which could be a tile
of one row). The description states that it "produces tilings of the source
projection for use in the destination region and projection". If you use
the same projection for source and destination it will just split your
layer in tiles.