[GRASS-user] new `g.gui.` modules

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:54:14 PST 2012

Hi,

yesterday with Anna and Vaclav we added a new module `g.gui.mapswipe`
in G7 which allows to launch wxGUI Map Swipe as standalone
application. Today I did the same for Graphical Modeler. So currently
you can launch the Graphical Modeler also from CLI

g.gui.gmodeler

or

g.gui.gmodeler file=<file>.gmx

The manual page for g.gui.gmodeler and wxGUI.Modeler is generated from
the same file. Newly added rule [1] should be probably after some
modifications included in Html.make or so.

As the result all wxGUI components should be accessible from CLI as
`g.gui.*` commands.

Enjoy, Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/mapswipe/Makefile#L12