[GRASS-user] [GRASS-announce] New GRASS GIS Website online

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 14 03:40:05 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Sylvain Maillard
<sylvain.maillard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great job !
>
> Do you think it would be possible (in a non-defined futur) to have localized
> version ?

Perhaps we just have selected pages with pagename_isocode and put a
flag into the corner? To avoid a full blown pages system. From OSGeo's
Drupal I know that it is much overhead to have a full multi-language
framework and many translated pages remain way behind the evolving
master.

Markus