[GRASS-user] error in g.extension

Gianluca Massei agr.gianluca.massei at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:53:37 PST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying  to install some  extension in grass 7 (compiled from svn
grass_trunk code in ubuntu 12.10) but I get this message for all my tests:
ERROR: MAPSET PERMANENT - permission denied
make: *** [v.surf.icw.tmp.html] Errore 1
rm v.surf.icw.tmp.html
ERROR: Compilation failed, sorry. Please check above error messages.

I can't understand why the "permission is denied" in MAPSET PERMANENT: I've
set all files and folders with "chmod 777 *" and my
$GRASS_ADDON_BASE=/home/
gianluca/.grass7/addons.
I hope anybody can help me
gianluca

[I'm apologize for precedent post, I've sent a message with wrong object!]

--
Dott. Gianluca Massei, PhD