[GRASS-user] Problem with r.hazard.flood

Andres Fock Kunstmann anfock at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 06:15:55 PST 2012

Hi guys.

I'm trying to install the r.hazard.flood module but I get this error when I
run g.extension

(Wed Nov 21 21:56:54 2012)

g.extension.py extension=r.hazard.flood svnurl=
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6
Fetching <r.hazard.flood> from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
Compiling...
Makefile:5: /usr/lib/grass64/include/Make/Script.make: No
such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/lib/grass64/include/Make/Script.make'.  Stop.
ERROR: Compilation failed, sorry. Please check above error messages.
(Wed Nov 21 21:57:00 2012) Command finished (5 sec)

When I look into
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.hazard.flood/, the
folder has the following files:

   - Makefile<https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.hazard.flood/Makefile>
   - description.html<https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.hazard.flood/description.html>
   - r.hazard.flood.py<https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.hazard.flood/r.hazard.flood.py>

I need to run the makefile or I just need to copy the
r.hazard.flood.pyscript into a specific folder? I'm currently using
ubuntu 12.10 and
installed grass via apt-get with the ubuntugis package.

Thank you in advance!

--
Andrés Fock Kunstmann
Geólogo - Magíster en Ciencias