[GRASS-user] d.where windows error( d.where not implemented in the WxGui)

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:44:42 PST 2012

Hi Swapan.

Firstly, I put grass-dev into CC. We should switch the thread to
grass-dev because this is dev question.

Secondly, I have no idea how d.where should work, so I'm not able to
help much. I think that you should specify what you expect from
d.where in wxGUI. Also compare your ideas to exiting wxGUI functions,
e.g. there is a right-click context menu with "Copy coordinates to
clipboard" function.

Anyway, places in code to start:
lmgr/frame.py: RunDisplayCmd
mapdisp/mapwindow.py: OnCopyCoordinates
mapdisp/mapwindow.py: RegisterMouseEventHandler
(and its usage in gui_core/gselect.py)

Vaclav