[GRASS-user] urgently:(((please

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Mon Oct 1 07:40:30 PDT 2012

Cluster, cool ;)

Okay, the first step is to identify what you want to do and then fins the
command that let's you do it. My suggestion would be to install grass on a
normal work station and then try working with it with the GUI. Each command
that you perform with the mouse is also a protocoled text command, which
you can see and use to plan your own text commands.

Of course it is possible to change locations without a GUI. When you start
GRASS, it asks you what location you want to be in. Just enter the location
and mapset that you want to use and you'll be using it. Just exit out of
GRASS with Ctrl+D and start GRASS again.
Am 01.10.2012 16:04 schrieb "Albert Saribekyan" <albertsaribekyan at rambler.ru