[GRASS-user] new wxGUI Animation Tool in addons

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:33:20 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I would like to announce that new wxGUI Animation Tool is available
for testing in GRASS 7 Addons. You can install it with the g.extension
dialog (or in the command line: g.extension -s
extension=wx.animation). You can animate a series of raster maps or
better, a space time raster dataset created by the new GRASS 7
temporal framework.
Please, have a look at the videos on the wiki page [1] and the manual
page. I would like to demonstrate the functionality on some more
interesting data which I don't have, so I would be glad if someone
could help.

Best,

Anna

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS#Animation_Tool