[GRASS-user] Dam Failure & mapping of flood risk downstream

laurent celati lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Thu Oct 25 07:33:31 PDT 2012

Good afternoon,

I have to simulate an artificial dam failure & mapping of flood risk
downstream. I have already generate watershed file thanks to r.watershed.

Now i want to mapping and calculate flood risk downstream (water level /
volume /cubature) from a few available informations like charge,flow,etc.

Could you throw light for me please? If you know other tools and algorithms
that can help me in my study, don't hesitate.

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards.