[GRASS-user] How to install and use r.damflood ?

Roberto Marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:47:24 PDT 2012

Dear Laurent,

unfortunately, as correctly Helmut write, the command is not yet on the
addons website.
In fact we did last year some changes in order to be compatible the
software on Grass 7.0 (change of libraries) and there are yet a few errors
writing the raster map outputs..

I need time to check the code and correct these last errors and we will put
on the grass addon website.
I hope to find time during this week (maybe evenings..) I will conatct you
soon and I will also inform the grass-dev mailing list.

We have also created a grass script to create the imput raster map with the
dam (it is called r.dam). We will upload also this command.

Best regards,
Roberto Marzocchi

--
Gter srl Innovazione in Geomatica, Gnss e Gis
Spin-off Progetto Uni.T.I. promosso da UniGE

www.twitter.com/Gteronline - www.facebook.com/Gteronline