[GRASS-user] Error 127 g.extension

Bjorn Nyberg bjorn.burr.nyberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 13:17:17 PDT 2012

Hi I am slowly trying to convert from ArcGIS to GRASS and I'd like to install some addons particularly the i.landsat.toar package that I previously used my own scripts for. Unfortunately I am receiving a long list of warnings that end with the Error 127 when using g.extension extension=i.landsat.toar (see pictures).

The first error is that it does not find the C directory I suspect and it creates a C folder at C:\C... I was wondering if anyone knew of any solution or if it is possible to manually download the necessary files into a specific directory of the OSGEO4W Grass 6.4.2 folder location.

Any help would be most apprecaited,
Bjorn