[GRASS-user] New AddOns for Analyzing landscape connectivity based on graph-theory - the r.connectivity.*-toolchain

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Sep 12 14:19:32 PDT 2012

>> For WinGRASS version 6, additional .bat files are required in the
>> bin-folder. Should these bat-files be added to the svn-repository?
>
>I think yes, and the Makefile should take care to get them into the
bin-folder.

AFAIK bat-files are built by addon-compilation:

C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\GRASS6\addons

dir /b

modules.xml
r.connectivity.corridors
r.connectivity.corridors.bat
r.connectivity.distance
r.connectivity.distance.bat
r.connectivity.network
r.connectivity.network.bat
[...]

the wx-gui of the 3 modules are starting, but the manual is missing in the
wx-gui; altough the html's are built and in
C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\GRASS6\addons\docs\html

-----
best regards
Helmut