[GRASS-user] Using r.out.kml and scripts in Windows Binary- error

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Sep 13 02:23:20 PDT 2012

Hi
I have just uninstalled Binary version and installed GRASS from OSGEO4W.
Script files work just fine.
I tried to install r.out.kml with g.extension but I got this error:
which: svn: unknown command
ERROR: svn client required. Please install Subversion first.
(maybe it is relevant to indicate that in the help file and a few links
to Subversion clients)

Nevertheless, I added the script file into script folder, html to manual
page and created a r.out.kml.bat in bin folder and it worked.
Bes regards,
Antonio Rocha

--
António Rocha
Earth Observation Applications and Services