[GRASS-user] Make 3D soil-profiles

David n d_neuber at msn.com
Fri Apr 5 05:02:32 PDT 2013

Wow, Thank you very much for your answers and the very interesting links, i now have a lot of paper to read!!!

But i think i didn't express myself in a proper way, because... i don't really want to create a 3D-soil-profile... i have my profiles as picture(jpg)-Data and i want to fetch the jpg on a polyline... the picture should then look - in the 3D-view - like a semi-transparent curtain, the profile-hight should then be correct of course! could you imagine if this is possible with grass?

David