[GRASS-user] Transform Reclass Map into a real Raster Map (Modeler)

Luis Miguel Royo Perez luis.miguel.royo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:22:18 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

i'm in a trouble, i would like transform a reclass map into a real
raster map, but i don't know how to do.

1st.- I don't know if with tool /r.mapcalculator/ i can enter the
expression

    */r.mapcalc raster_map=reclass_map/*

I know i can enter mapcalc  expressions into mapcalulator with *-e
flag*, but i don't know how exactly do
it.

2nd.-I don't know if there's another way to reach what i want.

All this i would like do it in the modeler, because i'm trying to build
a model which requires a real raster layer and not a reclass one.

Thanks to everyone.

--
Luís Miguel Royo Pérez