[GRASS-user] red square around node topology information?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 01:01:50 PDT 2013

Thanks Hamish,
I never noticed those boxes, but it depends on the zoom level, as their
size is fixed.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7904/nodesquareinvisible.png

It wasn't a foundamental question, but I wanted be sure eveything was ok
with my layer.
Besides in the courses I teach students are able to ask similar questions
and I want to be ready! :)

giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri