[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] Raspberry PI using Raspbian (debian) can compile and run grass trunk

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 04:26:42 PDT 2013

Yann Chemin wrote:
> Hi,
> just an info about compiling GRASS trunk (v7) in a Raspberry PI
>
> Screenshot:
> http://grass.osgeo.org/uploads/images/Gallery/platforms/grass7_RaspberryPI.png
>
> How-to:
[...]

Hi,

I took the liberty to copy the info onto the grass wiki, + added expanded it a bit too (viz. field deployment of GRASS as an embedded platform). see

 http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

I don't actually have one of these gizmos, so my contributions are pretty much "by ear"; I think it's ok but please repair any bad info as needed.

Hamish