[GRASS-user] grass memory leaks

Shaun Langley shaunlangley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:43:01 PDT 2013

Something happened to grass… when I create and then try to remove a raster mask, things hang without ever deleting the mask.  The memory used by GRASS is exploding during the process until I kill the process.  I've been working with this data for a few weeks now and this has never been an issue.  As far as I can tell, I haven't made any changes to the grass installation, nor to the underlying data on which the mask has been based.

Ideas?  How can I begin to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Shaun