[GRASS-user] GRASS64 - Add-on "not found in repository or no nework"

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:20:22 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:03 PM, BLANDENIER Lucien <
lucien.blandenier at unine.ch> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm trying to install the r.basin add-ons to GRASS with the command :
>
> GRASS 6.4.1 (Merti_WGS84_dd):~ > g.extension extension=r.basin svnurl=
> https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/
>

> But it doesn't work. I receive the following message:
>
> Fetching <r.basin> from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
> svn: L'URL '
> https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/raster/r.basin'
> n'existe pas
> ERREUR :GRASS Add-on r.basin not found in repository or no network
> connection or another problem.
>
> I don't understand where the problem comes from.

The url  '
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/raster/r.basin'
doesn't exist, the correct one is '
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.basin/', so the
general one for addons to indicate in the url path is:
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/<https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.basin/>
Is there any particular reason to use 6.4.1? I'd suggest to update it to
the last version available.

HTH,

madi

> Do someone has an idea?
>

> Regards
>

> Lucien

Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.