[GRASS-user] grass on linux

Stephen Sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 09:22:41 PDT 2013

General:

I use scientific linux because I don't like to upgrade often.  With the
use of the extra repositories and minor compilation I have a very nice,
working computer that doesn't need to  updated for a while.

GRASS from source 6.4svn and el GIS:

both work fine, and I suspect that GRASS 7 works just fine.
HTH,

Stephen