[GRASS-user] Installing an addon in winGRASS 7.0 for complete dummy

Thoms, Evan ethoms at usgs.gov
Tue Apr 23 17:29:04 PDT 2013

Hello there,
I have installed GRASS 7.0 on 64 bit Windows 7 and cannot figure out how to
install an addon, specifically r.geomorphon. As far as I can tell, it
should be possible to run 'Fetch' from the 'Fetch and install extension
from GRASS Addons' dialog, find the extension, and install it. But when I
click 'Fetch' the dialog never comes back with a list. I just see 'Fetching
list of modules...' at the bottom and nothing ever happens.

And the instructions under 'Addons' on
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install are beyond my
comprehension as are all of the search results I have come up with so far.
I am afraid I need very basic instructions.

Thanks
Evan

--

Evan Thoms