[GRASS-user] Grass7 - Inconsistencies with v.out.ogr and v.out.postgis

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 20:06:40 PDT 2013

Mark wrote:
> -- Table: osm.osm_nz_roads_2193_export

(putting on another hat)

by the way, for NZ roads in OSM we have the full set of updated
gov't road data (cleaned and connected by the NZOpenGPS group)
sitting ready for merge. So far we've been concentrating on
uploading the natural layers to OSM as they require less merging
work with existing data, but all are welcome to work on whatever
they please.

see  http://linz2osm.openstreetmap.org.nz/  for the latest data
and status, grouped by provincial region.

There is a several years old version of the NZ road data here:
  http://joerichards.dev.openstreetmap.org/files.html

but it is complete and ready for loading into PostGIS with
osm2pgsql.

more info at  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/LINZ
coordination of efforts is done on the NZOpenGIS google group.

regards,
Hamish