[GRASS-user] r.tsunami status question

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Apr 29 05:35:41 PDT 2013

Hello,
in attachment the code that was developed in python for grass 6.

In case you need to follows the tutorial (
http://istgeo.ist.supsi.ch/site/?q=node/4), i have also the other modules
specifically created and used for that.. (v.db.calc)

Markus: should I put it in the addons? I thougth it was once....

Best,
Maxi

--
*Massimiliano Cannata*