[GRASS-user] Filtering high "outliers" in Landsat reflectance imagery?

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 08:13:56 PDT 2013

Hi, I need to do the same thing to some WV-2 imagery. I'm using the command

grass.mapcalc("$output = if($input_rast>1.0, 1.0, $input_rast)",
output=wv2_out, input_rast=wv2_in) from python (input and output names
changed for simplicity) but instead of replacing the values greater
than 1 with 1, it replaces them with NaNs.  Is there something wrong
with my mapcalc expession?