[GRASS-user] Complex 3D Terrain Modeling

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 20 17:23:18 PDT 2013

   Because I don't use GRASS on a regular basis I'm not as fluent and
efficient as those of you who work with it all the time. So, I'm soliciting
interest from those interested in paid work for a client of mine. He needs a
complex 3D terrain model for the 9,000 acre (~3,800 ha) metal mine property.
The model will include locations and volume of drill holes (approximately
10cm wide x 400m deep), cross-sections at various places, and overlays of
vegetation and other surface features. He'll discuss specific requirements
with whomever he selects to do the work. The results will be printed as US
'E'-size plots (3 feet by 4 feet).

   If you are interested in this project contact me and I'll forward your
information to him.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |