[GRASS-user] v.lidar.edgedetection, v.surf.bspline and visualization issues

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 14:14:12 PDT 2013

In any case, if v.lidar.edgedetection or bspline is broken in WinGrass we should fix that. Is the trac bug ticket up to date on the matter? Luis could you post your error messages and versions there? maybe with some small test data or a link to download some?

A long term goal is to get rid of black box processing in science, a short term goal is to get our work done and move onto the next discovery. :)

thanks,

Hamish