[GRASS-user] How to get pixels values of specific area in Grass

Lbxa lagartiar at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 29 05:35:41 PDT 2013

Hi all, have doubts in how to proceed in Grass: Have Modis ndvi raster imges
and want to get the ndvi value of 4 (different) crop areas, do the same for
several years. Then I want to put this data down into a spreadsheet to make
a regression analysis.

Which command shall I use to get this values?  g.region to set the specific
region but then feel confuse of which command should be use to get the pixel
values of the area.  MANY THANKS

-----
Lbxa