[GRASS-user] Create a raster starting from a coordinate pair

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 05:01:25 PST 2013

Hi Johannes,
thank you.

Johannes Radinger wrote
> What do you mean exactly with creating a raster from a coordinate pair?

You are rigth, I have to be more understandable.

I have defined region, with a defined extent and a defined resolution.
Starting from a coordinate pair I would like to create a boolean raster
(with the same extent and resolution of my region) that "register" my pair
(in example 1 for my pixel and 0 for all the rest).

Best regards,

Andrea