[GRASS-user] Cannot change directory via GRASS command console

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Dec 13 14:21:04 PST 2013

> no joy with your suggestion.  When I use ls or pwd it shows I'm still in
the /osgeo4w/bin directory.

please provide more information about what are you doing exactly, used
commands, used environment (osgeo4w shell or osgeo4w msys shell), QGIS
standalone, osgeo4w bundled QGIS, etc. ... without such information it's
hard to say what's going wrong...

> Does it perhaps have something to do with the fact that its bundled with
> qgis2?

osgeo4w shell (windows command line) or osgeo4w msys shell should work
idependently to what it is bundled.

-----
best regards
Helmut