[GRASS-user] Copy python code from GRASS GUI modules

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 05:52:31 PST 2013

Hi,

I was just asking myself if there is something like the "copy code" button like
to get the GRASS python code of a module (incl. its settings) in the
GUI. I am thinking
of a comparable button to the actual copy button in GRASS for the shell command.
I am often trying some modules in the GUI and after I am happy with all settings
I am usually implementing it in a python script for my purposes. So to copy the
code directly would be a really nice tool...
Anything like that planned?

/Johannes