[GRASS-user] How I can build grass7 devlopement environment

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Mon Feb 4 13:56:14 PST 2013

> Any one please help me to build my own developement env for grass7.
[snip]
>please clear me the folder structure. I saw this page 100 times.

see http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows#GRASS7.0.svntrunk

have you tried within the OSGeo4W-shell?

cd C:\OSGeo4W\usr\src
svn checkout https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk grass_trunk

> But any time I can configure grass6_devel.

why grass6_devel? you've talked about grass7.

please post your exact command and the related errors.

without this information it will be hard to help...

-----
best regards
Helmut