[GRASS-user] Grass Installation on mac - not working

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Feb 7 06:29:13 PST 2013

Yes, there appears to be a bug in the system somewhere so that Terminal.app needs to be running (doesn't need a window, just runnning), then GRASS will open a Terminal window on startup.  It never bothered me because I work with the Terminal so much I never quit it.

I tried a few ideas when I heard of the problem a while back with no resolution.