[GRASS-user] KML exporting problem.....

Andranik Hayrapetyan andranik.h89 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:34:58 PST 2013

Good day. I have sent email about this issue several days ago, but there is
no any answer yet. So I want to resend it. May be it was not delivered...

I am trying to export raster map to an kml file, to overlay on Google Earth.

The problem is, that GRASS 7.0 built in script (KMLSUPEROVERLAY) is making
one KML file and a folder with many subfolders, each of which contains a
few small parts of the image and an KML file for that small part. But the
main KML file is linking only the first part in first subfolder
(<href>0/0/0.kml</href>). So only that firs part is being overlay and the
other parts are being ignored.

How can I make it to link all the parts it has created?
Can anyone help me with this issue ?

Thanks in advance.